1. ACCOUNT FAQ
- How to open your BitPay account?
- What are the required documents for a private client application?
- What are the required documentation for the opening of a corporate account?
- What is required for the opening of a Joint Account?
- How do I deposit funds to my trading account?
- How do I withdraw the funds from my trading account?
2. LOGIN FAQ
- How do I login to my account?
- Recommendations on your first Login to BitPay Trading Platform?
- How do I clean the Java Files?
3. CREDIT CARDS FAQS
- May I send funds from someone else's credit card account?
- How long will it take for a credit/debit card deposit to appear in my trading account?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- What is the minimum initial deposit?
- Can I pay with a Diner's card? American Express? Maestro?
- Can I pay via credit card from any country?
- Will I receive a receipt of my transaction?
4. WIRE FAQS
- To whom should the wire be sent?
- How long will it take for my wire to arrive?
- How long will it take for a wire deposit to appear in my trading account?
- May I send a wire drawn on someone else’s account?
- Can I send wire transfers in foreign currency?
1. ACCOUNT FAQS
How to open your BitPay account?
- Submit your Open Account Request on our Open Account Page
- Send us the required documentation
- Your account is then opened - you will get your account number, username and password in the confirmation email
What are the required documents for a private client application?
- Filled and Signed Private Account Application Form
- Proof of Residency
What is the required documentation for the opening of a corporate account?
- Filled and Signed Corporate Application Form
- Incorporation Certificate
- Article of Association
- Authorized Signatory Statement
- ID/Passport of the Authorized Signatory
- Proof of Residency of the Authorized Signatory
What is required for the opening of a Joint Account?
- Filled and Signed Joint Account Application Form
- ID/Passport of both account owners
- Proof of Residency for both account owners
Please note that any action on a Joint account will require the signatures of both owners.
How do I deposit funds to my trading account?
You can make a wire transfer or deposit your funds via credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Diners). Please visit our Deposit Funds Page for more details.
How do I withdraw the funds from my trading account?
To withdraw your funds from your BitPay account, please make sure that you have enough margins to hold you current open positions or that you have closed all open positions and that your cash balance has been settled.
Then, please visit our Withdraw Funds Page to learn more about how to proceed to a withdrawal request
2. LOGIN FAQS
How do I login to my account?
You should have received the full information in the confirmation email after your registration to BitPay but please feel free to visit our Login Page to check on the full details
Recommendations on your first Login to BitPay Trading Platform
Before logging in, please make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of Java on your computer http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
It is also recommended to clean the Java Files before starting the BitPay application.
Although, both systems are identical in terms of functionalities, the Live and the Demo environments are two separate entities so please make sure to click on the correct link according to the type of account you have registered for (Live or Demo).
On your first LOGIN to the BitPay Trading Platform, the application may take a few minutes before the login window pops up.
The system will ask for your username and password - you will have to provide those you have received in the confirmation email. Login and password are case sensitive!
You will then be asked to change the primary password that you have been given - a window will pop up with the 3 following fields:
1. Old Password - Please type your primary password.
2. New Password - Please type your new password and make sure it contains at least 6 characters with at least one capital letter, one lower case letter and one number. (For example: Forex1234)
3. Confirm Password - Please retype your new password for confirmation.
How do I clean the Java Files?
- Go to your Java Control Panel window by clicking on the Logo Java
- In the Temporary Internet Files window, click on Settings.
- Then, click on Delete Files
- You can then confirm the deletion of the Temporary Files
- You should then close your Internet browsers and try to login again.
3. CREDIT CARDS FAQS
May I send funds from someone else's credit card account?
No. BitPay will not make nor receive any payment via a third party, as we can neither guarantee the receipt, nor the return of such payments.
How long will it take for a credit/debit card deposit to appear in my trading account?
Most transactions will generally clear within one business day, however, please note that in some cases, delays in processing may occur.
Is my credit card information secure?
Your credit card information is secured by our transaction vendor's patent-pending encryption technology to ensure that your data is not compromised. So, right from the start, your credit card transactions are protected by the strongest encryption protocol in the industry.
What is the minimum initial deposit?
The minimum initial deposit for a Trading account is $500.
Can I pay with a Diner's card? American Express? Maestro?
At this time, we only accept Visa, MasterCard and Diners and their respective debit cards.
Can I pay via credit card from any country?
We accept payments from over 150 countries worldwide. All funds will be converted to USD prior to receipt. Please check with your card-issuing company for exact conversion rates.
Will I receive a receipt of my transaction?
Within minutes of making a deposit, an e-mail containing a transaction number will be sent to the e-mail address submitted on the online deposit form.
4. WIRE FAQS
To whom should the wire be sent?
Wire transfers should be sent to Audacious Financial Ltd. (the company powering BitPaytrading.co.uk).
Please visit our Deposits page.
How long will it take for my wire to arrive?
Domestic wires take anywhere from one to two business days to arrive. International wires take between three to five business days.
How long will it take for a wire deposit to appear in my trading account?
Wire transfers will be deposited into your trading account generally within one business day after receipt at our bank.
May I send a wire for someone else’s account?
No. BitPay will neither make nor receive any payment via a third party. We can neither guarantee the receipt nor the return of such payments.
Can I send wire transfers in foreign currency?
BitPay accepts funds in multiple currencies. If you send foreign currency to our USD account, the bank will automatically convert it to U.S. dollars at an exchange rate specified by them, which will not necessarily be favorable.